Saturday, December 26, 2009

All done.

April writing...

I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Cory and I certainly enjoyed our time with family and friends.

It was our 4th Christmas not giving alot of gifts, and focusing on the true meaning of the season. And it was agreed by Cory and I on our drive home from one of the families houses on Christmas, that we truly missed giving each other gifts on Christmas. I mean, in the past 3 years we have given a few gifts, and this year we got ourselves a laptop...but we miss the excitement of it all. We decided that we can do it next year, without forgetting the real meaning for the season and without going overboard.

Either way, it was a nice holiday. Very low stress and low key. Just like we like it.

Tell me about your holidays...traditions, gifts, memories, etc!
Is anyone still out there?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails