Monday, April 25, 2011

It's ma birfday...

That's right people...I am going to be thirty in less than 30 days. I'm not much closer to completing my 30 Before 30 list than when I last updated...but while I try and light a fire under my own booty I figured it was time to start making a birthday gift idea list. Also, per Husby's request.

Anywho...here I go. I really don't know what I want, so this list may seem random...but here goes.


I would LOVE a Vera Laptop Bag...in either Lemon Parfait or Baroque




I would also LOVE the Lensbaby Muse Lens!

I would LOVE some vinyl for my Silhouette SD Cutter. This assortment pack is a great idea!


I also think some great ideas for gifts would be some plants! I would LOVE to grow my garden bigger and more beautifully this year! I love flowers like Ranunculus, Peonies, Foxglove, Clematis, and other Perennials. I am a most definatly a perennial girl! I love color and beautiful cut flowers!

I would also LOVE a stylish camera bag. Preferably one that I could throw over my shoulder and wear during a shoot, or one that would just hold all my camera equipment without squeezing it all in or out!

Here are a few that I am liking:

the BUILT Cargo Camera Bag (Black/Teal)




I am sure I have other things I want...so this list will surely be updated! Until then, happy shopping for my birthday!!

And please, don't cry for me and my twenties...I'm pretty stoked about what my thirties have to offer! ;)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

happy birthday, came across your blog by hitting the "next blog button" must say i do enjoy it :)

Bec said...

Ooohhh so many pretty things! Loving those laptop bags!

Related Posts with Thumbnails