Friday, May 20, 2011

My 29th year.

I write you right now, I am 30...10 minutes into it at least. 30 freakin' years old.
My 29th year...has been a doozy of a year.

I am ready for 30.
I ain't skerd.

I have to admit though...the 30 Before 30 list. Well...It won. Technically I failed...miserably.
Although, I am not just forgetting the list. I DO plan to take my 30th year to complete it. ALL of it.

It's my list and I can do it if I want to.

So. there.

About blogging. I know it's been slim pickin's. My priorities, focus, time have been adjusting lately. I am more than ok with that; but I DO miss blogging. So I will be back. But I make no promises as to when.

I am doing some self-challenging right now, which may involve many things, some of which are getting up earlier...spending some time in the Word...and I may, I just may throw some bloggin' in there at that time too.

Blogging at work isn't an option now. So that's out.
Blogging at night, may only happen on occasion. Family time is more important right now.
So....It's gonna be more like blogging when I can.

But I will.
I just won't be breaking any records.
I love you all, my faithful readers and those that send me comment love.
I'll be around. And I will share as I mark projects off my 30 Before During 30 List. :)

3 comments:

Bec said...

Happy 30th birthday gorgeous! Hope you are having an awesome day! :-)

mrs. fuzz said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the land of 30. . . Come on in, the water's fine!

Kayla Davis said...

Happy 30th!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails