Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's almost here...

April writing...

So I am sitting here on the couch watching the boob tube with Husby before he heads off to work. We finished our Christmas shopping this evening. This is the latest we have been to finish in years. Oh well..at least we are done. And we came ever so slightly under budget...always a good thing!

I am ready to celebrate the season with Family and Friends and I am ready to enjoy watching everyone open their gifts...and I am super excited about being off work for 11 days...oh sweet mary...so, ready or not, here we go.

I am trying to get my act together and get myself caught up with the Project 365...I have been taking pictures, but I am so far behind in editing, etc. I also need to prepare our New Year card. Not sure what I am going to do this year...possibly edit another movie to music and burn them to CD for our family and friends. I love doing different things. This was last years...so I am excited to gather all the pictures from this year. Keep your eye out, there is more coming soon, including Remembering 2009!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails