Wednesday, December 05, 2007

NLEOMF Plate drive...and house work.

Ok..... lets see the last time I blogged I was in the process of working on an Organizational plate for the National Law Enforcement Museum. Well, I am still in that process. The paperwork was submitted and it passed the committee. Now it is at the license plate creator and he should be getting the example back to me for approval, then it will go into production. I can't wait.

On the other hand I have been spending my time framing in the half bath downstairs in the basement. I am doing everything by myself, but I am being supervised by my father who is a well diverse construction brain. I have also spent some time here and there at my parents house trying to get there renovation project done. I have been doing that for two reasons... one to get there house done, but second because the quicker there house gets done the more time dad has to spend at my house.

Back to the bathroom. I have it all framed in and all the electric ran. Now I am hanging drywall and running the water lines. Hopefully I will have all the water lines ran and all the drywall hung by Christmas. We are trying to be good with our budget with these projects. We are only doing as much as we have money for, so we have paid cash for everything. It is sweeter when you don't go into dept to finish projects around the house, but it does take longer to finish.

Well, that is all I have for now. I will try to put pictures of the bathroom up, so that you can see the progress. Thank you for taking the time to stay up to date with our lives. We love you all and hope that you have a great holiday season. Just remember it is not YOUR Birthday it is JESUS'. If you want to know what I am talking about go to http://www.heritagecommchurch.org/ and go to the audio file and listen to the sermon. It was delivered by Steve Hall (lead pastor) in December.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails