- Finish all drywalling in the basement.
- Recover a chair.
- Complete our Master Bedroom. (Paint, Furniture & Decor)
- Sew a dress for myself.
- Make Sushi from scratch.
- Get pregnant.
- Pay off Credit Cards. *I did just send $600 away to a CC. YEAH!!!
- Print out photobooks of my favorite photos.
- Have a Family Photo taken. Husby and I...and us with the Pups.
- Grow vegetables. *I do have one green and one red pepper growing and almost ready!!
- Learn how to use my DSLR in manual mode. *getting better everyday!
- Start journaling.
- Lose 20+ pounds.
- Make new curtains for my kitchen.
Successfully launch my Photography business...aePhotography.*With over 10 photo shoots either done or booked, I consider this a successful launch! DONE!
- Grow out my hair. *I suppose I was a big vague about this...let's say I do have about 4-5 more inches to go though!
- Bake my own bread.
- Surprise Husby at least once a month with something fun. *Idea #1 is coming! :P
- Create our "Family Story" wall.
- Organize and add shelving to our Master Bedroom Closet.
- Hit 35,000 visitors on our Blog.
- Successfully keep an Orchid for more than 30 days. *Orchid #1...is dying. Boo.
- Have a successful Yard Sale. *Planning for this Saturday...although rain is planning on attending...AGAIN.
- Paint a picture.
- Slow dance with Husby.
- Go to a show on Broadway.
- Hold a puppy.
- Make a necklace.
- Grow Peonies.
- Get Husby to dress up for Halloween.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Allow me to show you the progress I am making on my 30 Before 30 list....*snicker, giggle*
Posted by April E. :) at 11:59 PM