Items of importance:
- My Oriental Rug Mouse Pad - probably one of my most favorite things.
- The awkward collection of half used water bottles - I don't get it either, but I won't throw them away. Hmmm. odd.
- The mostly uncomfortable desk chair - I say "mostly" because some days, it's perfectly comfy...while other days. I want to launch it through the windows in my office.
- My dreadfully slow printer - It's just that. Dreadfully. Slow. Ugh.
- Bonsai ficus tree - Another favorite. And yes, I do channel Mr. Miyagi when it comes time to trim it. "vewwwy swoowy grasshoppa."
- Pictures and love notes from Husby - And a collective "awwweeee" was heard from the readers. I know...cute right?!
- Empty Wall Calendar - Cause I have been too lazy to fill it out...and because using Google Calendar is far more convenient!
- Ever important desk fan - Because on days like today when the temp outside is nearing 99 degrees, and someone in the office set the air too 76. That doesn't fly with me.
- Mr. Monkey, my desk friend - Mailed to our office by an anonymous party. Odd I know...but he is kinda my stress monkey. I bend his arms and leg in semi-tortuous ways to call my nerves some days. He's a good friend.
- Rainbow pic taken by Bek - Cause it's pretty.
Yeah I know...I wasted your time...darn it. My bad.
I tried to blog. :P