30 things I want to do before I turn 30. Seems simple enough right...
- Finish all drywalling in the basement.
- Recover a chair.
- Complete our Master Bedroom. (Paint, Furniture & Decor)
- Sew a dress for myself.
- Make Sushi from scratch.
- Get pregnant.
- Pay off Credit Cards.
- Print out photobooks of my favorite photos.
- Have a Family Photo taken. Husby and I...and us with the Pups.
- Grow vegetables.
- Learn how to use my DSLR in manual mode.
- Start journaling.
- Lose 20+ pounds.
- Make new curtains for my kitchen.
- Successfully launch my Photography business...aePhotography.
- Grow out my hair.
- Bake my own bread.
- Surprise Husby at least once a month with something fun.
- Create our "Family Story" wall.
- Organize and add shelving to our Master Bedroom Closet.
- Hit 35,000 visitors on our Blog.
- Successfully keep an Orchid for more than 30 days.
- Have a successful Yard Sale.
- Paint a picture.
- Slow dance with Husby.
- Go to a show on Broadway.
- Hold a puppy.
- Make a necklace.
- Grow Peonies.
- Get Husby to dress up for Halloween.
30 things I want to do before I turn 30.
Some are silly.
Some are serious.
I just figured it would be a fun challenge...and here's how long I have to do it all...