Thursday, August 06, 2009

BONDing...

April writing...

I had my doubts. I wasn't sure what to expect at the HCC Summer Bond event. Last night was the first night...and it was alot of fun. There were alot more people there than I had expected. Tons of kids and we had over 60 students!!!

It started with a group Praise & Worship time, then we split into age appropriate groups, toddlers, elementary students, teens and then adults.

The teens has a blast...of course! We played some fun games and they all seemed to really enjoy themselves! I was really pumped...and now even more, especially for tonight's games! See tonight is MESSY night! That's always fun!!

Friday night, we will be enjoying the talent of Dana Tyson...he is a renowned juggler. I have to admit I am a little ehhh on this...but I am willing to give it a shot.

Also, Friday night after all the hub-bub has settled from Summer Bond, Cory, Bek, OD and I are headed on VACATION!!!! We are off to Myrtle Beach and I am SO ready! More to come on that later.

For now, I need to get back to work...typing, typing, typing today...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails