Thursday, November 08, 2007

WEDDING!!!

AHHHH! Is it Saturday yet? Sarah's wedding is THIS saturday....and I am ready to get the show on the road. When you plan for months and the time finally comes the last week just DRAGS. Although I am sure for her, it is FLYING by. I know my week before certainly did!
Met with Jason this am for breakfast...to go over Youth Ministry planning stuff. I am excited about planning ahead and really advertising stuff and getting lots of new students in...We shall see what happens!
Work today was pretty boring. I worked on the office calendar...which is my specialty...creating things like that. But for 6 hours...bleh. It can get a little old. On a positive work note...Dodger...our office dog (my boss's dog) has visited my desk like 15 times today. he is a bit of a begger. But he is cute...so it's all good.
Ok that's today...talk to you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails