Thursday, November 15, 2007

boo hair cut.

BLEEEEH! Seriously with the rain!!!!


I am SO over it. I want to enjoy the nice FALL days with the brisk air and the shining sun to warm you when you get that cold chill!!!


In time I guess....boo!


Well, I got the HAIRS cut....BOO again. I don't like it. In fact, I don't like it SO much that I am going back this evening after work to have them FIX it. I just look like a cutsie-soccer-mom...no offense to any soccer moms that may be reading...but that was NOT what I was going for.


So, wish me luck...take 2 will happen arond 4:45 this evening...and maybe this time they will get it right! Other than that...tonight is another NOTHING much night. Gonna get caught up on some of my shows and the rest of the laundry.


Talk atcha soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife is looking super hot with her new/renew haircut. It looks awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails