Here are some reminders and tips to everyone participating:
* The date to mail out packages by is October 13th. This will mean that everyone should be receiving their packages in the mail the following week.
* Insure or get a tracking number for your package...just in case.
* You can make or buy your goodies for your partner, or both if you want to!
* Take some time to explore your partners blog! It will help you when you are deciding what to send them. Get to know them!!
* A lot of people will dress up their goodies inside the box...meaning many will wrap items in tissue paper, wrapping paper, ribbon, etc. It is not required.
* In the Partner Emails - You will find your partners name, blog address, mailing address and any allergies or sensitivities they may have. Make sure to read all this information so you don't end up buying them something they cant use. If you need to contact your partner for any reason please do it through their blog.
* Remember to do a post complete with pictures once you receive your package! And link up to it on the McLinky post on October 18th!
Your partner was picked at random. If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me at Slickslady (at) gmail (dot) com.