Wednesday, December 01, 2010

'tis the season...for CARDS

I know most of you are in the middle of planning your Christmas Cards, just like I am. I really do love to send them, although I haven't for almost 4 years!!! I know, I'm such a slacker! This year is different. With my growing photography business, I was able to take some photos of Cory and I and our Family, so there are some great photos to choose from!! So I am really excited to share them this year, and to take a moment out to wish all of our Friends and Family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

There are so many great styles to choose from, I just don't have any idea how I am going to pick just one!!! Well, I do know this...I will be heading over to Shutterfly for my cards!!

I am excitedly designing and searching through all of their cards, trying to find the one that works the best with the photos that I want to share! Many of their designs are perfectly designed, modern, fun and oh so festive!

Check out some of my favorites so far...


See??!?! Shutterfly is amazing!! My favorite so far is the Top 10 Card...I would love to be able to share my favorite memories from the year!!  Of course then it's about narrowing down my favorite 2010 memories...there have been so many!!

Alright, well I am OFF to pick out my card...want 50 of your own Holiday Cards for free?? Well, fellow Bloggers...follow this link!

I was not paid by Shutterfly for my comments on their holiday cards. However, Shutterfly is providing bloggers who blog about their cards with 50 free photo cards. This post contains my honest opinion about Shutterfly's photo cards.

Enjoy your Holidays!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails