Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When the blogger fails...

I have been the worlds laziest, suckiest blogger...my bad.

I've had...well, a bit of a...

...pain in the butt.

Yeah. I won't go into too much detail, but it's been uncomfortable to say the least and it has

brought


me


down.

BUT! I am on the way up now... *cheering and clapping*

Husby and I tried our hand at a craft project for my Mom's stocking...that went...horribly wrong. So I am kinda glad I forgot to take pictures of that to share with ya'll. So we are going to try again, and this time I will be sure to take some photos to share the CORRECT how-to! :)

I will also be sure to post some fun photos from me and my BF's trip to NYC to see MARTHA!! :) Look for that soon!

Oh and I'll share the jolly goodness that is our Holiday decor too.

See I have plans, I will get myself back into the bloggy goodness world too.

OH and there is a giveaway coming soon and the re-introduction of a very important day-of-the-week...

So pain in the butt gone...blogging back in business! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Glad you are back and better. Loved that comic LOL
Hope you'll pop by and pick up your Christmas Wish over at my blog.
Best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails