Thursday, January 15, 2009

Garden planning...part duex

April writing...

I know that my constant flipping through this Flower/Plant catalog isn't going to make Spring come any faster, but oh the warms thoughts it fills me with!

I think that I have finally narrowed it down to about 20 picks...I will share some of my absolute FAVS with you....

The image is a little small, but you can click on it to make it bigger!
I mean...aren't they just gorgeous...?!! Right now everything in my yard is dead and yellow and blecchhh...winter bites. But soon...*hopefully* my gardens will be abounding with color and for a CHEAP price too!!!
Chances are I won't get all of these, but instead I will go with a package deal...better savings...but eventually I will build it up the way I want!!! These are just SO much cheaper than buying at Lowe's or Home Depot...their plants give you instant gratification sure...but there is just something about planting something and watching it grow from the ground up!!!
I am SO excited...I shall start saving my lunch money NOW :) haha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails