Thursday, January 22, 2009

Simple Pleasure Thursday

Cory Writing....

I actually have two simple pleasures for this week.

The first simple pleasure is to see my extremely creative wife put her sewing machine to great use. She made these super cute baby shoes and she did a great job on them.

My second simple pleasure is to see my wife get an offer that very well my change her life. She was contacted by a FOX 45 news personality that wants to do a special segment on her Baby Signs business. Hopefully this will set her in the right direction to get this business off of the ground. My wife works so hard for other people and she really deserves to have something great happen to her.

Those are this weeks simple pleasures. Share yours with us.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I agree that you have a wonderfully creative wife. She definitely gives to others all the time and deserves all the good that WILL come her way. I suppose I am prejudice because she is my daughter...but I am allowed to be!

Becky said...

My simple pleasure this week would have to be knowing that I am loved. I know I am loved every week but there is something different, something more about it this week.

April E. :) said...

...ugh...well gesh...you got me all teary eyed now I can't type. My simple pleasure is spending extra time with my hubby...even if it is just sleeping :)

- Sarah :-) said...

Um... did you say "super cute"? ha ha

My simple pleasure, this week, is the excitement over getting a new car. It may be short-lived for some, and not as big of a deal to others, but I love the excitement it brings. And I can't wait!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails