Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Puppies

You know...for as much as they can annoy the life out of me, and drive me crazy with their antics...these are some pretty great pups. There are plenty of sweet moments...when they get along and cuddle...or when they do what they are told, the first time (training for kids or what ehh?!) When Pickle does whatever he can to get to Dad's face when he's napping on the couch to give him kissies. Or when Olive snuggles at my feet and won't move, even if I need to get up.

Great, great pups.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey April~ The one pic behind the couch, I can see you and Cory's wedding picture but what other the other pictures of or who are they of? Looks prett neat. Can you take a picture of it and post it on fb? Thanks!

Becky Wilson

Related Posts with Thumbnails