Finish all drywalling in the basement. Recover a chair. Complete our Master Bedroom. (Paint, Furniture & Decor)
- Sew a dress for myself.
- Make Sushi from scratch.
- Get pregnant.
Pay down Credit Cards.(I am sure you see what I did...changed "pay-off" to "pay down." It was a lofty goal at best, but we did put over $3000 towards Credit pay down since the list creation date...so I am marking this off. Deal with it, it's MY list! :) haha!)
- Print out photobooks of my favorite photos. *adding photos...
- Have a Family Photo taken. Husby and I...and us with the Pups.
Grow vegetables. Learn how to use my DSLR in manual mode. Start journaling.
- Lose 20+ pounds. *still on WW...losing slowly but surely.
- Make new curtains for my kitchen. *getting ready to purchase fabric.
Successfully launch my Photography business...aePhotography. Grow out my hair.
- Bake my own bread.
- Surprise Husby at least once a month with something fun.
August, September, October, November, December, January, FebruaryPlanning March now...
- Create our "Family Story" wall. *Gotta make the shelves
- Organize and add shelving to our Master Bedroom Closet.
Hit 35,000 visitors on our Blog. Successfully keep an Orchid for more than 30 days. Have a successful Yard Sale.
- Paint a picture. *Painting soon
Slow dance with Husby.
- Go to a show on Broadway.
- Hold a puppy.
Make a necklace. Grow Peonies.Planted!
- Get Husby to dress up for Halloween.
I am really gonna hit the list now that March is here and the weather is on it's way to gorgeous! Come May, I think I am going to challenge the Husby and I to make monthly lists in the areas of:
Enjoy, Create, Organize, Grow, Save, Home, Cook and Health. (Idea taken from here)
I think it should be fun to challenge ourselves!!