Thursday, March 03, 2011

30 Before 30 Update

It's been nearly a month since I last updated...so let's see how I am doing...


  1. Finish all drywalling in the basement.
  2. Recover a chair. 
  3. Complete our Master Bedroom. (Paint, Furniture & Decor) 
  4. Sew a dress for myself.
  5. Make Sushi from scratch.
  6. Get pregnant.
  7. Pay down Credit Cards. (I am sure you see what I did...changed "pay-off" to "pay down." It was a lofty goal at best, but we did put over $3000 towards Credit pay down since the list creation date...so I am marking this off. Deal with it, it's MY list! :) haha!)
  8. Print out photobooks of my favorite photos. *adding photos...
  9. Have a Family Photo taken. Husby and I...and us with the Pups. 
  10. Grow vegetables.
  11. Learn how to use my DSLR in manual mode. 
  12. Start journaling.
  13. Lose 20+ pounds. *still on WW...losing slowly but surely.
  14. Make new curtains for my kitchen. *getting ready to purchase fabric.
  15. Successfully launch my Photography business...aePhotography.
  16. Grow out my hair.
  17. Bake my own bread.
  18. Surprise Husby at least once a month with something fun. August, September, October, November, December, January, February Planning March now...
  19. Create our "Family Story" wall. *Gotta make the shelves
  20. Organize and add shelving to our Master Bedroom Closet.
  21. Hit 35,000 visitors on our Blog.
  22. Successfully keep an Orchid for more than 30 days.
  23. Have a successful Yard Sale.
  24. Paint a picture. *Painting soon
  25. Slow dance with Husby.
  26. Go to a show on Broadway.
  27. Hold a puppy.
  28. Make a necklace.
  29. Grow Peonies. Planted!
  30. Get Husby to dress up for Halloween.
16 out of 30 completed, and that leaves 14 that I still need to complete. 5 of which I am about to jump on this month. I do realize that I will not COMPLETE this list, however for the first time doing this I am pretty darn excited! And I have 77 days left...I  still may surprise myself!

I am really gonna hit the list now that March is here and the weather is on it's way to gorgeous! Come May, I think I am going to challenge the Husby and I to make monthly lists in the areas of:

Enjoy, Create, Organize, Grow, Save, Home, Cook and Health. (Idea taken from here)

I think it should be fun to challenge ourselves!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails