Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...'tis random.

Just some random thoughts.

I am sitting at my desk, waiting for Murder Mystery practice.

I am terribly excited for this years performance.

I am already incredibly proud of how well the students are doing with their lines.

I want a double white chocolate pretzel and peanut butter cookie.

I am glad that this year is an "I Love Lucy" spoof...I loved that show.

Today was a gorgeous day.

I've driven much of my time the past three days with the window rolled down.

I want to swim.

I don't want to wear a swimsuit.

Not sure how I am gonna arrange the above.

I kinda like my desk set up at work.

Although, I do wish that I had a wall right by my desk, well closer than one is right now.

Oh here comes Husby, he's kinda cute...scratch that...he's really cute.

I bought donuts for my co-workers today, I felt like a good "fat" samaritan.

It's practice time.

I can't be late.

I yell at the students for that.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh I am sooo excited for Murder Mysteryyy! It is going ot be great. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails