Friday, March 11, 2011

eBates - Buy and EARN money back!!



Hey readers and friends!! Have you heard of Ebates? Join today and earn $5 just for joining! Then make a purchase of $25 or more and I get referral points towards a new iPad2 and YOU earn money back on your purchase!!


At Ebates there are rebates and coupons for over 1,200 stores!!


I did 90% of my Christmas shopping online this year through Ebates and earned over $36 back from that shopping. Since January of 2011 I have already earned $8.33 from my online shopping! It's like shopping and instantly saving 2%, 4% even up to 8% on your shopping trip. You could even earn a lump sum of cash back like $20 or $50! That  money is given to you!

It's the best thing going in online shopping. And you would be doing me a solid by helping me earn an iPad2!!

It's this easy!!


Join Ebates today!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails