Tuesday, July 08, 2008

3:23 p.m.

April writing.

Oi. 37 minutes till I get off. I am ready to go home. Partly because I am making tacos for dinner and this excites me. Also because I know I will be spending the evening with my husband before he goes to work so it should be a nice evening. I think I will water my backyard, my planters cook and eat dinner and then park my toosh on the couch to watch the boob tube with my hubbs. We shall see though, something always pops up. Lately I have been wanting to clean because I want to leave the house nice when we leave on vacation (which is in about 9 1/2 days.....waahoooo!!) That way we don't come back to a mess. I know that Jason (our house/dog-sitter) will do an excellent job of cleaning up after himself, so I don't want to walk into our leftover pre-vacation mess.

Did I really just tell you all that? My bad. *sigh*

I guess I don't have much to write about, and that's when it gets scary. I will try to contain my ramblings and maybe let in on some good things going on right now in my life.

1. I just made over $300 selling stuff on eBay for other people. I would say my little "eSlick Sells on eBay" business is starting to pick up. And I am thankful for that, because it will help with good thing #2.

2. Cory and I are on a mission. A debt-free & slightly more charitable mission. We are taking any extra money earned from the both of us and 'giving' a portion of it and the rest pays down a bill. We are eager to do this! (who wouldn't be eager to get LESS bills in the mail each month?!)

3. I am UNDER 200 pounds! This is a GOOD thing. I am hoping it stays that way after my weigh-in tomorrow. But if not, I remain positive and I have already plotted out my next weeks meals in order to challenge myself to lose at least 3 pounds before vacation. This wobbling back and forth is killing me. I know that I have been doing so well and I just want it to continue!!! :)

4. Our downstairs half-bath is ALMOST ready for paint. In fact I think we are painting it on Thursday. Then hopefully before we go on vacation we can lay the tile and put in our fixtures!!! AHHH! We are right there and I just can't contain it! I am so excited. I will most def. post pictures when it is complete! Cory has done an amazing job and he dad has been the best for helping so much!

5. *this may seem stupid for you non-home-0wners, but...We have grass growing out back. WHAT!!!?? Awesome.

6. We leave for vacation in 9 1/2 days. sweet baby hey-sus I am excited.

I think that's about it for now.

Onto more of the random. Let me leave you with two of my FAVORITE dances so far on SYTYCD. Of course at least one of them includes Twitch and Kherrington (Twitchington) and the other includes Will and Jessica. LOVE THEM!

- This one was so vulnerable and I loved it. I mean even for as much of a witch as Mia Michaels seems to be...she is a genius.




-Oh I just loved this. I just thought of two lovers...and it was sweet. (of course they were married in my head :)




I seriously...LOVE...this show.

3 comments:

Terri said...

First off, I am so excited to go see the "SYTYCD" tour with you this time around.

Second, I loved the Twitchington dance to that John Mayer song. Holy COW. Amazing. Goosebumps.

Third, I am so jealous that you are going to CA. Have I mentioned that yet?

Fourth, You should have a cleaning lady come do a full cleaning on your house the day before you come home. Wouldn't that be awesome to come home to a clean house? That's what we did when we were in the hospital when Bennie was born.

Fifth, I hate Miley Cyrus. She is an abomination. She is on TV right now so I thought I'd tell you that.

- Sarah :-) said...

HA HA HA - I came to comment and after reading Terri's I just totally lost track of what I was going to say. I just died laughing after her Miley Cyrus comment.

ha ha ha... oh man.

Cory E. :) said...

Good Blog babe. I am excited about the good things you wrote about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails