Friday, May 01, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

April writing...



My Husby Rocks because, somewhere in there he IS willing to change and "work on" himself. I have one stubborn husband...some of you know this as well as I do. Lately I have seen a willingness in him to make some changes. To realize that he doesn't have his act together like he once may have thought he did...(who does really? We are all a work in progress...) and it's important to realize that none of us have "arrived" yet, especially in relationships!

Baby, I thank you for being willing to work on being a better husband!! You are still rocking, and I will always love you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

my future hubby rocks my socks. LOL! Not really but he does rock because he gives me what I need without even knowing I need it. I had a pretty rough day before and during work one day this week. While he was at work, he sends me this text message asking if I would like a slurpee from 7-11 after he gets off work. Ok so I didn'y really need a slurpee but I needed something a little on the comfort side of things. It was a sweet and cool treat for me and I love the little/simple things that make a bad day a little better. Especially when they come from a loved one, those are the best moments life offers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails