Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 before 30 Update

Ok, let's see how I'm doing...

  1. Finish all drywalling in the basement.
  2. Recover a chair. *heehee, need to finish painting...but it's been too cold!
  3. Complete our Master Bedroom. (Paint, Furniture & Decor) 
  4. Sew a dress for myself.
  5. Make Sushi from scratch. *so the date came and went...trying again...ugh.
  6. Get pregnant.
  7. Pay off Credit Cards.*about to pay one off!!!
  8. Print out photobooks of my favorite photos. *adding photos...
  9. Have a Family Photo taken. Husby and I...and us with the Pups. 
  10. Grow vegetables.
  11. Learn how to use my DSLR in manual mode. 
  12. Start journaling.
  13. Lose 20+ pounds. *still on WW...losing slowly but surely.
  14. Make new curtains for my kitchen. *getting ready to purchase fabric.
  15. Successfully launch my Photography business...aePhotography.
  16. Grow out my hair.
  17. Bake my own bread.
  18. Surprise Husby at least once a month with something fun. August, September, October, November, December, January, February
  19. Create our "Family Story" wall. *Gotta make the shelves
  20. Organize and add shelving to our Master Bedroom Closet.
  21. Hit 35,000 visitors on our Blog.
  22. Successfully keep an Orchid for more than 30 days.
  23. Have a successful Yard Sale.
  24. Paint a picture. *Painting soon
  25. Slow dance with Husby.
  26. Go to a show on Broadway.
  27. Hold a puppy.
  28. Make a necklace. *Gotta buy items needed
  29. Grow Peonies. *Have purchased the root/bulbs!
  30. Get Husby to dress up for Halloween.
10 out of 30 completed, and that leaves 11 that I am working on...and that leaves 9 that I still need to complete, some of which I am already kind of preparing myself for an incomplete result.  While I realize...this is not very good for only having 93 days left...I am still very excited!

I am really gonna hit the list now that we are in the middle of February and the weather is starting to give us a few subtle hints that Spring is on it's way! So I promise to update again soon...and hoping to mark off at least 5 to 6 of this items crossed off!

    1 comment:

    Many Titles said...

    93 days left? So soon? You can do it!!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails