Thursday, February 03, 2011

I SHALL Coupon!!

I will...
cut coupons.
save money.
and save BIG.

I will.

Here's how I'm doing it...for now at least.

I have started by cutting coupons, duh. I recently purchased a weekend only subscription to The Sun newspaper (Thank you Groupon. If you aren't using them you SHOULD!), I got my first one last weekend. I cut out what we eat, drink or use only. I categorized them.

I will do this for at least another two-three weeks, to build up a complete system of coupons.

Then, I will start  implementing them into my shopping plan...according to my bi-weekly meal plan.

I will take only the coupons that I plan to use. I don't plan to stockpile for more than a 3 month supply of anything. If my store is doubling or tripling coupons, then that's a bonus, and I will try and match up to those shopping dates. I will also take advantage of the deals at CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreens, like toiletries, etc.

This is my plan.

I am excited to build up to bigger and better savings each time. Eventually, I plan to join CouponSense.com. So, far it seems to be the best plan available.

Until then, here are my other online resources:
Coupons: Red Plum
Coupons: Smart Source
Coupons.com
Money Saving Mom
Hip 2 Save
Mojo Savings
Frugal Coupon Living
Passionate Penny Pincher
Southern Savers

So...how do you save? Do you cut coupons? Share your secrets...it's not that fun if your the only one saving money! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails