Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ana-White.com...how I love thee!

Quite simply.

I lurve Ana White.

She has SO many amazing designs on her Blog and she makes each and everyone look so...darn...easy.

Here are some of my favorites...i.e. ones I totally wanna make!

Rolling cubbies...between $20-$50...


The High Rise Shelf...for under $20...


The 5 Shelf...for under $20...


A Leaning Wall Shelf...for between $20-$50...


Truss Shelves...between $20-$50...


Aren't these great?! I can't wait to try some (or all) of them! I have been following her site for a while...after finding $10 shelves there. These puppies are going in my dining room...eventually!


I visited Ana's site today in hopes that she had a tutorial for making a chair similar to these (from Target).






I want some SO badly, but I do NOT like the $299+ price tag!! They can't be THAT hard to make right?!?! Well...I'll add it to the list...and until then...I'll practice my hand at furniture making thanks to Ana-White.com! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails