Thursday, May 15, 2008

*checking pulse* am I still alive???

April writing...

So far so good...pulse is strong and I am still breathing...so the month of May hasn't killed me yet. So let's recap on the month's events so far.

OK...here we go:

May 1st - Terri (one of my best friends) was induced and brought her sweet little baby boy Bennet Andrew into the world.

May 3rd - Murder Mystery Dessert Theater - was AMAZING. I am still so stinkin' proud of our cast and crew for how outstanding they did!!!

May 5th - Brittany and Jason found out they were having a BABY GIRL...I am just so excited that the little darling will be here in about three and half months!!! AHHH!!

May 7th - Pickle and Olive's birthday - ok, ok...we are HORRIBLE doggy parents and we haven't celebrated thier birthdays yet. I plan on it this weekend...however between little miss Olive being kind of a naughty girl (by way of digging in the the mudd ALOT) I decided giving gifts wouldn't be the best idea.

May 9th - Mother Daughter banquet - This was a good night with my mom, my sister and future mommy, Brittany. We laughed. haha :)

Bekah and her "baby" egg (class project)
Me, Tammy, Hannah and Malorie (the Eslick Girls minus Grandma)Mommy-to-Be, Brittany and ME.Me, Momma and Bekah (the Sharpe girls minus Sarah)

May 10th - Was supposed to be our Yard Sale...been gearing up for that for months...stinkin RAIN. So that has been pushed to the 17th! (which is also work in the yard day...yipppeee!)

May 11th - Mommies Day...We made Salmon and Grilled Chicken and all the fixin's for lunch for my mom, and then Cory, John, Jared and I took Cristy out to dinner. It was a lovely day!

May 14th - NLEOMF (National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund) Ambassador's Luncheon. Cory and I traveled down to DC for the afternoon. It was a lovely luncheon (the appetizers were yumm-o) they honored the Ambassadors and presented checks to the Fund to raise funds for the new Museum to be built. Look here soon for how you can make a donation to this wonderful cause, that is VERY close to my husbands heart! :)

May 15th - JoJo and Tammy's 10th Wedding Anniversary...so a big shout out to them!!!

There have been many other activites sprinkled in between all of these...but so far so good...we are entering a vortex I like to call "Birthday Row" so we will see how we make it through that!! We have been enjoying our month and out time together with family and friends!!! Catch up with you again soon!!

2 comments:

Many Titles said...

I look at your month of May and see my whole summer. It is amazing how quickly a schedule can fill up. =)Glad to see that you are making it through this in one piece!

Pastor Jason said...

Word! Life is busy, suck it up, peace on your feet walk away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails