Friday, September 04, 2009

Project 365 - Week 19 & 20

April writing...



Day 127 - August 16, 2009 Meetings...VERB Student Ministry...we have nothing if we don't have our meetings, heehee. I actually love getting together with the other leaders to plan and discuss!!



Day 128 - August 17, 2009 The Log...It's been a tradition since Barney...then we got a plastic one for Pickle and Olive fell in love with it. She loves tearing that thing apart.



Day 129 - August 18, 2009 Blooms and Rainbows...I stepped out on the front porch to check out the blooms in my garden...and was surprised by the beautiful rainbow in the sky!



Day 130 - August 19, 2009 Baby Cole...I finally got my picture with him...after a quick photoshoot in front of the church.



Day 131 - August 20, 2009 Time Traveling with the girls...we all got together to go see "The Time Traveler's Wife," wow...it was an AMAZING movie!



Day 132 - August 21, 2009 Do that mohawk thingee...Malorie spent the night and during bathtime she wanted me to spike her hair and do that "mohawk thingee." I was happy to help!



Day 133 - August 22, 2009 Webchatting...what a fun time. We all gathered on our site and chatted and made funny faces via webcam for almost two hours!



Day 134 - August 23, 2009 Open wide...we were watching Brittany feed Tessie from behind her head during a meeting...Mom was missing the mark and Tessie thought that by opening real wide it would help get the food in her mouth!



Day 135 - August 24, 2009 Movies on the couch...it was a movie night for Cory and I. Here he is stretched out and relaxing during "The Soloist."



Day 136 - August 25, 2009 Designing windows...our sorely neglected bay window. Currently the dogs fav spot in the house...so I hope to add an actual padded seat for them soon.



Day 137 - August 26, 2009 Sweet Tea...planning and buying items for the upcoming Tea table that Britt and I are hosting together.



Day 138 - August 27. 2009 I heart Wendys...and they heart us. Britt got a heart-shaped chicken nugget in her meal!



Day 139 - August 28, 2009 Catching Butterflies...finally. This is one of the elusive butterflies that I have been trying to get close enough to catch a picture of in my front garden.



Day 140 - August 29, 2009 Soaring VERBS...while setting up the redesigned game room...The Lounge, we had a little fun bouncing all over the new huge sac chairs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails