Thursday, September 18, 2008

Letting it all hang out...almost literally

April writing...


Weight loss is truly a grand thing...so far I have lost a total of 34 pounds (although I am toggling between 31-34 pounds lost right now. boo.)
I am so excited! And I plan on continuing with this loss...I need a good kick in the pants, but I will again find my drive and lose more. I want to be CLOSE if not, AT my goal weight by the new year! So that means I have 4 months to get the show on the road and lose 30-40 more pounds!!!
Eeeekkkk.
So realistically, it may be a little into 2009 before I get there...but here's to hoping!!
Follow along with my journey...I just started a new blog (transferred from another site) on Blogger to watch my weight loss journey...
Encouragement, well wishes, even advice...I will take it all!

4 comments:

Mommy B said...

Lookin' good April! You've got me motivated...I can hear the treadmill calling now...

Cory E. :) said...

My wife is shrinking before my eyes and I love it. You are doing a great job baby.

Regina said...

You're doing great! Keep it up April. :)

Many Titles said...

Yeah for April!!!! I can't wait to join you in this weight loss marathon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails