Friday, September 05, 2008

Oh sweet Friday.

April writing...

I am glad that it is Friday. I don't have much planned for the weekend and I am quite ok with this. Last night Cory and I went to Jason and Brittany's house to help prepare for Miss Tessie's arrival...which is one week away! (the date changed from the 9th to the 12th) We had dinner (sloppy joe's) and a pretty good time...especially with the breast pump. HA!!! Oh that's still cracking me up!!

Cory heads back to work tonight and he is quite bummed...as am I, but I am sure I can handle it. Not much to complain about...especially when my little sister is dealing with her husband leaving on a work trip for 90 days on Monday. *Be strong Sarah! It will fly by!!* We will enjoy our ladies chocolate-n-movie night on Tuesday to help cheer you up!!

I met and had lunch with Terri today...and she brought the pottery we painted a couple weeks ago at Amazing Glaze. My candy bowls turned out AMAZING!!! I am so proud of them...I am thinking that I might really enjoy doing this...but I will need to branch out to other colors next time! I made them to match my plate from last time. Oh I just love them!!! Check them out! (sorry for the lame camera phone pic where my finger almost got in the way!)

oh and by the way...I got three more things on my To-do-list done...that's busy schedule = 0, April = 4 I think! OH YEAH!!!

Till next time...

1 comment:

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Those bowls are gorgeous!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails