Friday, September 12, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday

April writing...

As mentioned many a times this week, our great friends Jason and Brittany had their little baby girl Tessie on Tuesday. My Husband rocks because he is as much of a sucker for babies as I am. Even though he's a little more quick to admit when a little kiddos drive him nuts than I am, I know he has the biggest yearning for our own little kiddo. He Rocks because he is going to one day be an amazing Father...hopefully SOON :)

Thanks for ROCKING baby! :)

4 comments:

katylinvw said...

how fun! my hubby is a little terrified of holding brand new babies, but we're working on it, lol :)

Carla said...

I love a man that will 'melt' at the sight of a baby! EVERYONE gets tired of kids (ask me, I know), but the 'melting' just melts my heart! Thanks for sharing!

- Sarah :-) said...

No way... my husband rocks, too!!

Brandy said...

You are going to be such awesome parents I love that you are building cory up every friday it really shows what a great wife you are!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails