Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday Moan

Cory Writing...

Today is the start of another week and I can't believe that it is already November. Before we know it it's going to be Christmas, but before we get to Christmas or even Thanksgiving I am going to hit you with my Monday Moan.

My moan this weeks stems back to the beginning of life (AKA When God created Heaven and Earth).
Genesis 3:17 And God said to Adam, "Because you listened to your wife's voice and ate from the tree which I commanded you, "Do not eat from it": The ground is cursed because of you. You will eat from it by means of painful labor all the days of your life.

There you have it friends my Monday Moan. In case you missed it....My Monday Moan is the fact that we have to work. I long for the days that Adam and Eve spent in the Garden just running around having a great time with God and each other. Not having to worry about sin, temptation, food, bills, going to work and just life in general.

Thank you for sharing your time with me. Please share your Monday Moans with all of us.

3 comments:

April E. :) said...

Oh Oh I am totally cheating (Cory you can't hate me for this...I had a LONG day of work too) but I am moaning about WORK too...ehhhh

Pastor Jason said...

I want agree with that...I long for the day that we can act like Adam and Eve as well and run naked through the woods with not a care in the world...but we can't - crap on you Eve and Adam..But my Monday moan is for fact that there are 2 movie theathers in Nap town with the same name and I didnt know that. And so since I did not know that we missed our movie last night - the first night my wife and I have had alone since Tessie was born.

- Sarah :-) said...

Hmm... I'd have to say that my Monday moan for this week (even though I'm a bit late on my blog catch-up) is my lack of sleep. Have I already "moaned" about this before? Becuase it STILLLLLL sucks!! It's been like over 3 weeks now, I think, since I've gotten a DAG BLASTED good night of FRIGGIN FRAGGIN sleep. Is that REALLY so much to ask? I mean SERIOUSLY!!! I just want to sleep through a few nights withOUT waking up 3 and 4 times, or laying in bed for HOURS before being able to fall asleep in the first place.

THIS SUUUUUCKS!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails