Friday, November 07, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday

April writing...

My husband rocks in MANY ways...but today I would like to talk about my husbands goofiness (even if it is forced out by yours truly at times) Some of you may have already seen the video in the previous post (if not, go check it out now!) well that is the goofiness I am talking about.

I love the fact that my husband can be goofy with me and we can have so much fun when we are together! It's like bringing out the little kid in him every time and I love it!!!

Thanks baby for being goofy WITH me! :)

3 comments:

katylinvw said...

lol! how fun! love the video! it's great that you guys can just be real with each other :) hope you have a great weekend!

Becky said...

My baby rocks because he can tolerate me being in pain. Speaking from experience, I have never had this before and so glad that he proved to me that not all men are the same.

Brandy said...

You two might be the cutest couple I know!!! You are hilarious!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails