Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boston Trip - Day Two

Boston - Day Two...

This was probably my favorite day!!

It started off low key, we all got ready...J & B made a quick video for thier daughter who is staying with Gramammy in FL till they get back and move into their new home! (what an exciting month for them!)



We headed into town and over to Boston Gliders for our 2-Hour Segway tour. We all got trained and set out on our adventure. It took me about a mile to get settled and comfy...Brittany never quite got comfy...



We stopped by and saw the USS Constitution and the USS Cassin Young...



I rode behind this hottie for most of the trip. Oh and by the way...for those of you who know my reputation for horrible balance...I did AMAZING on the Segways...I was totally proud of myself!



But then...tragedy struck. Only not to me...like I just totally KNEW was going to happen. Instead the unlucky segway rider was my girl, Britt. Poor thing...didn't quite make it down the hill unscathed...but we won't speak anymore of that! :P



Husby and I really enjoyed our ride and plan to do it again any chance we get!



We stopped off after our adventure to grab some crepes at Modern Pastry Shop. Well J & B enjoyed the pastries...Husby and I weren't very hungry, I just ducked inside for a little AC...but when I came out...I couldn't find Husby for a sec...then...there he was. Tucked in the doorway of a neighboring Cafe watching some World Cup Soccer...shocker! :P



We spent more time that day waiting for the shuttle...which proved to make us a little loopy...



...and later that night we stopped off at Mr. Bartley's Burger Cottage...which had been voted on the World's Best Burgers and showcased on Diners, Drive-In's and Dives with Guy Fieri. Ehhh, we weren't really that impressed with the Burger...but it was a decent eat and a fun little place.



So overall, Day Two was great as well...tomorrow our Whale Watching adventure!!!

1 comment:

Myya said...

I wanna go on vacay with you guys, looks like so much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails