Friday, June 04, 2010

...I'm HERE!

So...I have been a little busy this week. I'll post a little more on that later...it includes my first official photoshoot doing business as "aePhotography" and joining a Creativity Boot Camp!



I am really stoked about the boot camp! It really should be a blast! Here's a snippet of the boot camp, "Creativity Boot Camp is a two week intensive e-course designed to take your creativity to the next level. The course will consist of daily creative conditioning exercises to shift your life patterns allowing for a full embracing of your creative selves leading to higher levels of creativity. I have designed this e-course for people who wish to take the next step in their creative lives. Whether you need a creative boost, need the motivation to begin that large creative project, or simply wish to lead a more creative life, the exercises provided in this course will help to pave the way for maximum creativity in your life. "

I should post much more on this soon, the class starts on Sunday and runs through June 18th!

How are you filling your time creatively this Summer?

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

All of my creative strokes will be going towards little misses 2nd birthday. And I might need to tap into your creative genius. Can't wait to hear more about this boot camp.... it sounds like a lot of fun and something to kinda stretch you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails