Thursday, June 10, 2010

CMT Awards 2010

So...the CMT Awards...who looked great, and who bombed...

in my opinion of course!



Martina McBride - ehhhh...the dress really does nothing for me. It's pretty, but I feel like she could pull of classy and this is bordering on boring for me.



LeAnn Rimes - It looks like she just rolled out of bed and walked to the CMT's through her "back-to-the-80's" closet! No. No. No.



Cheryl Crow - Not bad...but is boring in this year?



Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy - SO STINKIN' ADORABLE! They are rumored to be dating, which I am totally game for! They would make beautiful babies!



Taylor Swift - SUCH a cutie. And I am lovin' that burgundy color against her skin...not to mention the new do! Straight looks GREAT on her!



The "Situation" and "Snooki" - Why are they even THERE?



Paula Dean and her Husband - Poor guy didn't even get his name mentioned in the caption...not even Mr. Dean. :) She certainly looked classy though!



Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - She looks just ehhh for me...like was her hair dresser off that day? But Tim...oh yummy...Tim is fine.



Julianne Hough - She looks so pretty! I think the color is stunning on her...but what's up with the leg?



Carrie Underwood - She is just beautiful. I love her in most anything...even this pink little get-up!!



Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert - They are SO cute...although the disco dress she's sportin'...not so cute.



Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott and Charles Kelley of 'Lady Antebellum' - They look great and sound great!! One of my new fav bands!


Who was your favorite??!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails