Sunday, November 21, 2010

7 Days of Thankfulness - Day 5 - Job


Today, I am thankful for my job(s). In these days when so many are out of work, I am thankful for the position that God granted me at my current company three years ago. It's an amazing company that affords me the ability to pay our bills and to have the time to grow and develop creatively. I have time to create for our Youth Ministry and for myself. I am thankful for their generosity, in finding ways to support us as employees with bonuses when many companies can't.

I am also thankful for my drive and determination to find a job that is just for me. My Photography business is thriving and it's all that I could have ever imagined. I am thankful for my creativity and my energy and my talents, all from God. I can't wait to see where this business venture takes me!

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Myya said...

GREAT things to be thankful for :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails