Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I can't fight this feeling anymore...

I've forgotten what I started fightin' for...

I need my Christmas music.

I can't wait any longer.

I have been waiting, and waiting to put up the tree (I've wanted to do it for the past two weeks.) But I have my strict no Christmas before Thanksgiving rule.

I broke that rule today.

Pandora is pleasing me with it's soothing Christmas melodies.

I couldn't fight it any longer.

The tree however, will be waiting until Friday. Hopefully. :D

How do you feel about the upcoming Holidays...Thanksgiving and Christmas? What are your families traditions? More on our Traditions coming soon :)

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

Its like a drug, once you hear the music, you want to do more!!!! I am so excited for Christmas this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails