Saturday, November 20, 2010

7 Days of Thankfulness - Day 6 - Husband


Today, I am oh so thankful for my Husband. God has truly blessed me with a strong and faithful Man of God and a wonderful helpmate. He is my best friend. And many days he is my backbone,  my push to be a better person. He is my silly buddy when we need a laugh, my shoulder to cry on during a trial and my confidant. I have been so happily married to him for almost 8 years and I couldn't ask for anything more in a Husband.
We have had our share of trials and even know going through a growth period and trying to start a Family, I know that at the end of the day I have my Man by my side and God as the center of our relationship. There's not much more that I need.
Thank you baby for being you.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Myya said...

What a sweet tribute to your guy ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails