Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Feelin' nostalgic...

I hopped over to my Vimeo site to check out some older videos that I have posted. So I now declare today...

VIDEO DAY!


Here are some of my favorites...

You have to let yourself get a little silly when it comes to home improvement...I'm always a little silly...or alot silly...whatever :)





Chariots of Fire - The Home Remodel Edit from April Eslick on Vimeo.

Fun with the Family always makes for the best memories...like this memory from my Nieces birthday...Rockband with the Family...Oh Husby...such a sweet singing voice! :P





ROCKBAND - Hannah's Birthday Jam Session from April Eslick on Vimeo.

Our Valentine's Day Clue Hunts are a tradition...this year I loved taping Husby while he searched. One of my favorite parts is watching the pups follow his every move.





Valentine's Day 09 - Clue Hunt from April Eslick on Vimeo.

This one is kinda schmoopy...but it shows alot of my favorite pictures, many that are older, of Husby and I. :)





Happy 6th Anniversary...I Love You from April Eslick on Vimeo.

Our dogs provide...well endless hours of entertainment. Here are two videos to prove why. Pickle always hides from medicine and plays a nightly round of "ball" with Dad and Olive...well she LOVES water.





Pickle Runs from the Medicine from April Eslick on Vimeo.





Pickle & Dad play ball. from April Eslick on Vimeo.





Olive in the Rain (9-27-08) from April Eslick on Vimeo.


This past Spring my family and I went out to TN to bury my Mother's Father...and while we were there we got to spend some time with my Father's parents. And Grandpa tells some of the funniest stories...I just had to share this one with you...





Grandpa Sharpe talks about Elvis from April Eslick on Vimeo.


and to round out our VIDEO DAY...I'll add one more of the pups...as they were watching some basement remodeling.





Pickle hits the basetment Drive-thru from April Eslick on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Many Titles said...

The clue hunt and chariots of fire have to be my favorite! They are so funny!!

Myya said...

These are AWESOME!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails