Monday, April 27, 2009

Backyard Must-Have's

April writing...

If I can't have my eggchair...cause it's too stinking expensive....



Then I would gladly go for one of these...either the round double lounger...



Or the conversation bench...



Or both!!!???

I love them. Sure. I am afraid the squirrels would eat the stuffing out of the seats and cushions. So then we would get Cory his air soft gun and he could take care of that situation. haha! (Sorry PETA)

Anyways...for a cozy little area to picnic or read a book or take a nap...which do you like?

3 comments:

Many Titles said...

I love the double lounger. you can lay down on a nice day and just read a book or even take a nap in the garden that you have worked so hard. You and your "husby" will get to be cozy on it. The chairs are nice... but not as nice as the first one.

Summerly Joy said...

i like the conversation bench it seems more cute and quaint then a giant bed in the middle of the yard

megsnbigd said...

Oooh, I saw that double round lounger at Sams the other day and coveted it in my heart...isn't it just glorious? I have to find a way to get that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails