Thursday, April 30, 2009

If you aint' got nothing to blog about...

April writing...

...don't blog at all?? Nahhhh! I can always find something to blog about. Is it worth reading...well that's completely subject...but whatev. I got some celeb-y type junk to talk about...

Ok #1 - I don't get this. At all. What is she thinking...Jaime Kennedy? She is so super cute...and he...well he just looks frightening!



#2 - Police and Detectives get called to the Suleman House. Gesh oh peter piper...I really wonder...(again I need my truth-o-meter.) I want to know...is she really neglecting her 14 kids? Common sense tells me it has to be hard to be all that they need just by her lonesome. But neglect? hmmm.

#3 - Kirstie Alley gains all her weight back. Leave her alone. Seriously. So she gained her weight back. Who cares. Is it really news? Then again, it begs the question...why am I giving attention to it. Well, that's more because it annoys me that people are actually interested in hearing about her weight gain.

#4 - They are SO annoying. - What dillweeds. That's it.



#5 - An Incurable Optimist. - Can I just say how much I love Michael J. Fox. I mean. Wow. I am super excited about his upcoming Special on ABC. I think I want to read his book too. I like inspiration.

I think that's enough for now...I am sure your time has been wasted enough. :)

You're Welcome.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Seriously, you need to read Michael book. I am in the middle of it and it is very inspirational as well as informative. Oh and it's funny too but warning there's a few naughty words in it. Not super bad though. But yeah, read it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails