Saturday, April 25, 2009

Project 365 - Week 2

Day 8 - April 19th, 2009 Pics with Summerly...Summ wanted to be a part of my 365...so I happily allowed it, and we had fun trying to get the perfect pic!

Day 9 - April 20th, 2009 Love/Hate Relationship...the pups are hilarious. They fight constantly, playfully that is. Then they snuggle. What joy they are!



Day 10 - April 21st, 2009 After the Storm...Cory and I were driving to church and I glanced over to see the sky opening up and the sun shining through...it was the perfect picture!



Day 11 - April 22nd, 2009 More Rain...it has been raining off and one for three days...finally it seemd to be clearing...just a reflection of the rain on my car.

Day 12 - April 23rd Yummy Steaks...I love to grill, and to grill steaks if my favorite. I picked some big ones and we ate well that night!

Day 13 - April 24th Girls Night Out...Terri, Britt and I went out and had Thai food then caught the movie "Obsessed." I love being with my girls!

Day 14 - April 25th Front Yard Progress...Cory and his Dad worked hard in the front yard this morning...laying electric line and fixing our old gas lamp post and bringing it back to life. I think it looks great.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails