Saturday, April 18, 2009

Project 365 - Week 1

April writing...

So last Sunday, April 12th I started Project 365. Here's our first week!! I'm loving it so far!!

Day 1 - April 12th, 2009 Easter Sunday...we had a friend offer to take our picture, which worked out well cause I had totally forgotten that it was our first day...I would have missed out!

Day 2 - April 13, 2009 Dinner with TT and Mr. B...I got to meet up with two of my favorite people...Terri and Bennet...we had pizza hut, got caught up and had a blast. What a charmer he is!

Day 3 - April 14th, 2009 Trip to the Dentist...I had a horrible toothache for about two weeks...of course wouldn't you know it...it basically healed itself by the time my appointment came, and they saw nothing wrong.

Day 4 - April 15th, 2009 Wednesday at the Chick...every Wednesday night after VERB the Leaders and sometime some students hop over to enjoy a meal at Chick-fil-a. It has been a great tradition, going on over a year now!

Day 5 - April 16th, 2009 The Stubborn Dog Collar...Pickle had never seem phased by our electric fence. Neighbors have found him in their yard at least twice. So we had to bump him up to the big boy collar, with more shocks and surprises. He didn't know what was coming.

Day 6 - April 17th, 2009 Date Night...it seemed like it had been a while since we had done something that we labeled a 'date' and not just hanging out like we normally do. Cory was a doll and took me to a beautiful Nursery in Davidsonville called Homestead Gardens. He knows how much I love to garden so I got to walk around and see so many great things...thanks baby!

Day 7 - April 18th, 2009...The Front Planter...it has seen more design fails since we have moved in than I like to admit...but I am starting to get it to the point that I love it alot. I can't wait to see it grow and flourish by mid-summer!

Well, that ends Week 1 of Project 365. Won't you join in the fun? See you next week with 7 more days in picture form!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Homestead Gardens IS lovely. So is my cute son. Loved you first week.

Lindsey said...

How cute are the two of you?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails