Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jon Gosselin...at it again??

April writing...

It looks like he is possibly up to no good again...this makes me sad...again.

I wish I had a truth-meter...



and I could ask it what is really happening.

Don't cheat on your wife...no matter how snippy she can be. Don't be a coward. Don't sneak around. If you want out...grow some and get out. (Not that I condone divorce, just cause your wife can be mean.) I just certainly don't condone cheating as a means to release marital tension.

I hope it's not true....gosh where is that truth-meter?!

2 comments:

Summerly Joy said...

grow some...ha thats funny cus that has totally been my motto this week.

Many Titles said...

Really.....? I have no hope for reality TV couples anymore. It just isn't worth it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails