Monday, April 26, 2010

Trash to Pleasure?

So...this made me think...



TEXT MESSAGE with a note from Mom..."found on side of road. thought u could paint & use in craft rm or something? like?" (My favorite part was after I said "YEAH FOR SURE!" She replied with..."I got it from someone's trash..hahah only me huh?!"

Yes Mom...only you! But boy am I GLAD!!

Maybe she is on to something...You see, Mom always finds the goods...whether it be from the side of the road...like this old screen door. Or from Goodwill...like this beauty for $14.99!

So maybe, we can start a little something...I was thinking of calling it "Trash to Pleasure." You know, instead of Trash to Treasure...(cause you know, that's been used quite a bit!)

Thoughts? Wanna see it??!!


3 comments:

Janna said...

I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Myya said...

Great finds! I especially love what you did with the screendoor. I want someone to come bring me goodies... although, I'd have to have someone fix it up for me too.

:) Miranda said...

I totally think you should start the trash to pleasure thing, i think it would work pretty well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails