Friday, October 24, 2008

Don't mind me...

April writing...


I may be posting quite often today...seeing as how I am majorly trying to keep my mind of some NEWS I will be getting later today....










are we (+) or (-)???







Anywho...I guess I will start off with what is sure to be a bunch of random posts (with the exception of the MHR post which is coming shortly)...

I think this explains alot...and it TOTALLY how it works...even for me, who doesn't consider herself that big of a 'girlie' girl...even I do some of this...




What do you think?

2 comments:

Regina said...

First of all, that cartoon is hilarious!

Secondly... I'm hoping to hear of a (+) later today!

Love you April <3

- Sarah :-) said...

HA ha ah ahaaa - I think it's TOTALLY true! Where did you find these?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails