Wednesday, October 22, 2008

*RUNNING FROM MY OFFICE SCREAMING!!!*

April writing...

My co-workers are dropping like flies people...Our In-Out Board is covered in "Out Sick"...
Do you see this???

I am getting lightheaded from holding my breath!!!


*does anyone else notice how large my hand looks in front of my face...it's gargantuan. Ewww*

Anyways...I am NOT trying to get sick again. For realz, I got a can of Lysol at my desk...and I will just randomly spray it at 2 minute intervals.

BOO GERMS!

4 comments:

- Sarah :-) said...

Yes - BOO GERMS is right!! And you don't look gargantuan, it's just the perspective of the camera, silly. It's the same thing that makes my nose look HUGE when I try to take pictures of myself. ha ha. Seriously - you'd think I was of Jewish decent or something.

Angie said...

No sickness allowed!!!

Many Titles said...

Oh no!!! You can't get sick again. I don't think Tess or Cory could handle you guys not coming over!!!!

Cory E. :) said...

I agree with your mom no sickness allowed unless of course it is morning sickness. ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails