Thursday, June 25, 2009

How Stinkin' Cute!!

April writing...

So I am surfing around this morning, reading my blogs and all that jazz...and I run across some goodies!

Check this first one out!
A purse hanger!
What a GREAT idea! Use it at restaurants to keep your purse off the icky-sticky ground. I imagine you could even find a place for it in a restroom stall when they don't have the hookies on the back of the door (how much do I HATE that!! I can't tell you how many times I have used the restroom with my purse on my lap...I know, that's a little TMI...but I am sure some of you know what I mean!!)

Anyways...it's totally a GREAT idea! And for under $10 here!!!



and then we have THESE little beauties...
Found at The Fig Leaf on Etsy.com.

Gosh how I wish I had the idea and time to make some great stuff to sell on Etsy!!
How adorable are THESE!!! And there are many more to choose from. I tell ya, the whole cute-big-eyed-owl decor is growing on me!! (I say that because they have an owl clutch too!) These are just TOO great for spring/summer! I totally want one!!







What great finds have you found lately?! Do share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails