Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Project 365 - Week 7

April writing...

Better late, than never ehh? Sorry, it was a BUSY weekend and my camera broke :) But it's all good now! Enjoy!



Day 43 - May 24th, 2009 A quick bite...I was headed to the movies with J&B and the Baker Newlyweds, but Cory couldn't go, so he met up before for a quick bite.



Day 44 - May 25th, 2009 Memorial Day...a fav pic of the day. This was right after a big crack of thunder that scared off the majority of the guest indoors out of the storm. They were laughing at our normally slow Grandpa's reaction time!!



Day 45 - May 26th, 2009 What are you doing...Pickle doesn't quite get the whole working out in the middle of the livingroom thing we have going on.



Day 46 - May 27th, 2009 Daddy don't go...The pups sure do hate it when Cory goes to work. Really makes a guy feel great!



Day 47- May 28th, 2009 Favorite Spot...he always ends up on the short couch. You think it would be my spot.



Day 48 - May 29th, 2009 Our fav spot...The pups LOVE the window in the dining room. Found this little girl peeking from behind the curtain tonight.



Day 49 - May 30th, 2009 Suspect Hollywood...months of preparation and a one very long day. It was a blast!

1 comment:

Restoration House Interiors said...

Hi April! I was on Amanda's font site and noticed that you had the same problem as I am currently having in trying to get my fonts to change on my blog...they are disappearing when I copy and past the new code into HTML on Blogger...can you possibly tell me or forward her response to this issue to me if you still have it? Thanks!
www.menmyhouseblog.blogspot.com
menmyhouseb@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails