Thursday, March 26, 2009

How do you empty this thing?

April writing...

Well..NOT like this.





Cory and I borrowed a friends Dyson to try out for a while. (more on why in a minute)

Cory gave it a whirl and by the time I got home from work, it was time for him to empty it. He pulled it off and was looking for how you empty it...when I leaned in to show him what to do, not thinking he would do it right there, NOT over a trash can, he pushed the button. Dropping all that he had just vacuumed up all over the floor, the ottoman, my bare feet and his shoes. The dust when flying everywhere...oh yuck.

Of course all we could do was laugh, and I ran and got my camera!! It was just too priceless. I mean look...you can still see my bare foot print in the dust pile on the bottom left there.

Just another day in our House.

"If you can't laugh at yourself, everyone else will."

1 comment:

- Sarah :-) said...

ha ha ha - that's priceless. Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails